Monday, October 26, 2015

Billionaire Donates Money to Charity

Being a millionaire is the dream of many people. With the success and wealth in the can, they can buy anything they want. However, there are some millionaires who prefer to use their money to charity.

Here is a billionaire who donate their money to charity

1. Paul Allen. Until now he has donated money to a charity of US $ 2 billion or if dirupiahkan Rp 27.22 trillion. Practiced so much money to scientific research in the Allen Institute for Brain Science. The research study the genetic causes of brain disease and brain disorders.

2. Manoj Bhargava. Founder and CEO of 5-Hour Energy is providing 90 percent of his fortune to charity. The charity aims to reduce human suffering, including for building schools, hospitals, and promote the education of women in rural India.

3. Sara Blakely. He used the money to charity, especially to assist women. He provides the opportunity for women to menawaran feature free products in the catalog Spanx. He was also the education of girls in college.

4. Warren Buffet. Berkshire Hathaway's CEO gave 99 percent of his fortune to charity. He shared the bill and Melinda Gates build the "Giving Pledge". Until now he has been using the US $ 21.5 billion to charity and $ 2.8 billion of bonuses summer.

most read ;

5 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing insights, I like being able to add new knowledge at the same time new insights, thanks for giving new insight, may be useful to others his..
    OBAT BATUK
    OBAT SINUSITIS
    OBAT KOLESTEROL
    OBAT ASMA
    OBAT AMBEIEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good idea you've shared here, from here I can be a very valuable new experience. all things that are here will I make the source of reference, thank you friends.

    Obat Herbal Untuk Kolesterol dan Asam Urat

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete